Sunday 26 February 2012

New Project................

I decided to embark on my next project and as my boys are in Italy visiting my in law's I have a bit of time to myself in the evenings. I'm still learning but thought I would make a small quilt either for Sophie's pushchair or for her to play with. It's not perfect and next time I will do things slightly differently, but all in all I am very pleased with the result.







It was made with a kit I bought from Ebay made up of various Cath Kidston fabrics. I hope that Kelly and Sophie like it. As a first attempt I don't think it's too bad.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Jill,
    You have done a great job of your little quilt and the Cath Kidston bag looks very professional.
    Welcome to blogging world and thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I am just going to add myself to your blog. I shall look forward to seeing what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Shirley, I'm really hopeing that practice makes perfect, we'll see.

      Jill xx

      Delete
  2. Great idea to write a separate blog for your crafts! Good luck with all your projects!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete