Monday 19 March 2012

Another Dress.............

My husband also has a great niece who is 3, (we've obviously got to that age !) so I thought I'd make her a little dress, as she lives in Italy I decided to only line the bodice as she might get a bit hot, I still have a couple of bits to do, hook and eye at the neck and it has a lovely sash which I haven't yet made, I think the sash would look better in a plain contrast fabric so having a little ponder on that one !
I love this fabric purchased again from here, Brenda does have such lovely fabrics.


I also plan to make a little hat that I have a pattern for from the same fabric, think it will look
really cute.
Must get back to Sophie's new quilt, pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed Jill.... now when will you start making adult dresses for me?!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete